We are looking for an office manager to join our team. Need to be organized, proactive, dynamic person, capable of efficiently solving problems and attending several tasks simultaneously. It is important to have a good command of Microsoft Office tools and an intermediate level of English.
What you will do
- Design, implement and execute a test Plan, based on the customized solution requirement delivered to the customer.
- Contribute to the complete testing life cycle, and rollout process.
- Get involved with the client, to identify and record bugs.
- Provide appropriate reporting of bugs.
What we expect
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- 2+ years of testing experience.
- Someone who is willing to share their knowledge & technical skills, and a strong team player.
Nice to have
- Experience or solid skills in processes and management tools.
- Automated testing and continuous integration knowledge.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on projects that impact users around the globe
- Everything you need for work, such as a MacBook and all necessary peripherals
- An onboarding process to help you get started the right way
Also, an awesome team culture, including:
- Possibility to work 30 or 40 hours a week.
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Monthly team building activities (company outings, team sports, after office, etc.).
- Significant health insurance discounts (Summum). Full coverage for employees with +3 years in the company.
- Guest talks.
- Friday lunch provided by Moove It (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options).
- Ping-pong table + Stretching
- Daily fruits and breakfast
- Birthday & Mooversary celebration
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.