We are looking for an office manager to join our team. Need to be organized, proactive, dynamic person, capable of efficiently solving problems and attending several tasks simultaneously. It is important to have a good command of Microsoft Office tools and an intermediate level of English.
What you will do
- Reception and telephone attention.
- Supplier and stock management (equipment, stationery, cleaning, etc.).
- Travel coordination.
- Inventory management.
- Daily management and office infrastructure (maintenance, arrangements and improvements).
- Assist the Administration team in any task that may arise.
What we expect
- Administrative, secretarial and/or related training.
- Experience of at least two years in similar positions.
- Knowledge of Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Responsible, proactive and dynamic attitude.
Nice to have
- Experience in the IT/software industry.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on projects that impact users around the globe
- Everything you need for work, such as a MacBook and all necessary peripherals
- An onboarding process to help you get started the right way
Also, an awesome team culture, including:
- Possibility to work 30 or 40 hours a week.
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Monthly team building activities (company outings, team sports, after office, etc.).
- Significant health insurance discounts (Summum). Full coverage for employees with +3 years in the company.
- Guest talks.
- Friday lunch provided by Moove It (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options).
- Ping-pong table + Stretching
- Daily fruits and breakfast
- Birthday & Mooversary celebration
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 80 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.