Our growing communications team needs a new teammate with strong English copywriting skills, attention to detail, and enthusiasm for teaching others, to help manage our internal and external communications.
What you will do
- Help our various teams with copy editing - particularly in English translations
- Conduct internal workshops on specific English communication topics (communications with clients, writing emails, etc)
- Create content for our internal (newsletters, corporate communications, etc) and external communication channels (social media, promotional materials, case studies, blog posts etc)
- Assist the Communications team with ad-hoc projects that arise
What we expect
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in English content creation, preferably in a commercial context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationships skills
- Passion for helping others and transferring knowledge
- Exceptional skills creating and giving workshops and internal oral presentations
- Experience with social media and digital platforms
- Communications graduate (or advanced student), with at least 3 years of relevant experience
Nice to have
- Experience in the IT/software industry
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on projects that impact users around the globe
- Everything you need for work, such as a MacBook and all necessary peripherals
- An onboarding process to help you get started the right way
Also, an awesome team culture, including:
- Possibility to work 30 or 40 hours a week.
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Monthly team building activities (company outings, team sports, after office, etc.).
- Significant health insurance discounts (Summum). Full coverage for employees with +3 years in the company.
- Guest talks.
- Friday lunch provided by Moove It (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options).
- Ping-pong table + Stretching
- Daily fruits and breakfast
- Birthday & Mooversary celebration
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.