This is a full-time, salaried position where you will work across a diverse array of projects as a technical account manager.
You will be the primary point of contact between your clients and Moove It, managing each relationship and your teams’ workloads to keep each project moving swiftly. You will have multiple clients, and your teams will be composed of yourself, at least two developers, and additional staff as needed such as designers. You are empowered to work with management to find projects that are an ideal fit for your interests and skills.
What you will do
- Manage the relationships between your clients and Moove It.
- Mediate client demands and expectations to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on project goals and trajectory.
- Ensure that the technical quality of delivered products meets Moove It’s standards, and when issues arise provide a plan for improvement, which may involve team augmentation or additional training.
- Coordinate with the client and team to keep the project moving swiftly.
- Develop deep knowledge of your projects on a technical and business level.
- Communicate project progress to management and coordinate when additional resources are needed.
- Identify and foster opportunities to upsell your clients on additional services.
- Assist in the sales process by providing technical insight, salesmanship, and product discovery input to prospective clients.
What we expect
- Experience as a software developer.
- Experience as an account manager.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
- Conversancy in modern web technologies, architectures, and tools.
- Willingness to travel occasionally based on client and business needs.
Nice to have
- Technical certifications.
- Experience with Jira or Confluence.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on projects that impact users around the globe
- Everything you need for work, such as a MacBook computer
- Access to the amenities and events in Capital Factory - Austin’s premier startup incubator - including free fruit, snacks, and on-tap cold brew, kombucha, and beer
- 401k matching or student loan repayment assistance
- Work from home 2 days/week
- Full medical and dental benefits
- PTO for your birthday - celebrate your day in style!
- A culture which emphasizes employee growth through flexible professional goals, ongoing support for learning new technologies, mentorship, and internal knowledge sharing
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.