We are kicking off a new project, for a new client: an identification platform. Its objective is to transform fingerprints, eyes and faces into secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences.
What will the person do
- Will be responsible for building cutting-edge applications from the ground up.
- Build a facial recognition gallery management engine.
- Develop a brand new REST based application. Should do it with reliability and observability in mind.
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, stays on top of the latest trends within the field, and loves to constantly update themselves in technology.
- No facial recognition experience is needed since the project will act as the scope of the project is to act as a REST engine to use a facial gallery management API
What we expect
- Someone with experience working with cutting edge tech stack (Java 11, Docker, Kubernetes, REST, Vault)
- 8+ years of core Java experience. Java 8 experience, preferred
- A developer willing to build applications to be released into production mid week with a zero down time based deployment model
- Someone who can work independently, with minimal supervision
- A developer willing to being influential in making architectural, design, and technical stack recommendations
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- Knowledge of a wide range of technologies, including: software development methodologies; strong system knowledge of Linux environments; Amazon’s AWS
- Customer relationship skills; including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests and recommend alternative technical and business approaches
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a project that impacts users around the globe.
- We will provide you with everything you need for work, such as a Macbook and all necessary devices & gadgets.
- Onboarding process to help you get started the right way.
Also, an awesome team culture, including:
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Possibility to work 30 or 40 hours a week.
- Monthly team building activities (company outings, team sports, after office, etc.).
- Significant health insurance discounts (Summum). Full coverage for employees with +3 years in the company.
- Guest talks.
- Friday lunch provided by Moove It (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options).
- Ping-pong table + Stretching
- Daily fruits and breakfast
- Birthday & Mooversary celebration
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 80 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.