This is a full-time, salaried position where you will analyze, design, and code solutions for a range of backend and frontend projects as a senior full stack developer.
Your team will be comprised of an account manager, two or more developers, and additional staff as needed such as designers. You are empowered to work with management to find a project that is an ideal fit for your interests and skills.
As a senior developer in our US office you will be a leader within your team. This means providing not only technical expertise, but also coordinating with the client and your co-workers to ensure projects hit their goals, taking ownership over the client relationship to spot pain points and opportunities, and generally becoming the face of your team to your clients.
What you will do
- Collaborate with your teammates and clients to architect, design, and implement applications across a variety of industries and stacks, utilizing tools like Jira to create and track tasks.
- Write clean code and robust tests, review teammates’ code, and create clear documentation.
- Serve as a technical resource for your peers and younger developers.
- Work in an Agile environment with geographically dispersed teams.
- Play a prominent role on the team, coordinating with our account managers and the relevant contacts on the clients’ side to keep the team moving swiftly.
- Serve as the central line of communication between your client and the rest of your team.
- Coordinate with your team and the client to ensure your team's success.
- Foster a positive relationship between your client and Moove It.
What we expect
- 2+ years of professional experience with React (Redux, React-router) & Node (Express, Koa).
- 6+ years as a professional developer.
- A developer who is willing to share their knowledge & technical skills, and who is eager to learn new technologies, frameworks and processes.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Someone interested in taking ownership over some of the project management responsibilities for their clients.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with Python, Ruby, or Java.
- Experience with Graphql.
- Experience with git and the git-flow process.
- Experience leading a team.
- Intermediate experience working with relational databases.
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply. Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on projects that impact users around the globe
- Everything you need for work, such as a MacBook computer
- Access to the amenities and events in Capital Factory - Austin’s premier startup incubator - including free fruit, snacks, and on-tap cold brew, kombucha, and beer
- 401k matching or student loan repayment assistance
- Work from home 2 days/week
- Full medical and dental benefits
- PTO for your birthday - celebrate your day in style!
- A culture which emphasizes employee growth through flexible professional goals, ongoing support for learning new technologies, mentorship, and internal knowledge sharing
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.