Our growing SRE team needs a new teammate! We are looking for a service-oriented person, with programming experience in at least one language, strong communication skills, and enthusiasm for helping others.
What you will do
- Design and implement tooling to improve the availability, scalability, observability, and latency of our services, which are used by developers and customers to deploy and operate their services.
- Share an on-call schedule for the platform services you own.
- Take a lead role in implementation and maintenance of system health monitoring and alerting.
- Support development teams with technical challenges.
- Work part-time in projects as a software developer.
What we expect
- Strong experience with Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code tools.
- 2+ years production experience with AWS or other providers.
- 1+ years production experience with Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of Linux containerization with Docker.
- Programming skills in any of Python, Go, Node.js, Ruby.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply.
Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.