Our growing SRE team needs a new teammate! We are looking for a service-oriented person, with programming experience in at least one language, strong communication skills, and enthusiasm for helping others.
What you will do
- Design and implement tooling to improve the availability, scalability, observability, and latency of our services, which are used by developers and customers to deploy and operate their services.
- Share an on-call schedule for the platform services you own and respond to incidents alongside engineering teams.
- Take a lead role in implementation and maintenance of system health monitoring and alerting.
- Collaborate closely with architects, developers, database administrators in order to handle the reliability and scalability of the infrastructure
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Create a DevOps culture of communication and support between product engineering and our SRE Studio
What we expect
- Over 4 years experience in contributing toward the architecture and design (architecture, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing systems.
- Solid understanding of Linux containerization with Docker.
- 2+ years production experience experience with AWS or other providers.
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes, ECS or similar orchestration frameworks.
- Programming skills in any programming language. Preferably Python, Go, Node.js or Ruby.
- Experience implementing and maintaining observability tools (e.g. DataDog, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Ability to identify root-cause sources of instability in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems.
- Configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience working as a software engineer
- Familiarity understanding of software change management and software development processes
- Experience working in an English speaking environment
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply.
Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our software development company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.