You will help grow our business by working with management to define our public image and messaging, identifying and creating opportunities to engage with our audience, and coordinating across functional company units to execute your plans.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing expert that thrives when given autonomy to achieve their goals, and is excited by the opportunity to take the company to the next level.
What you will do
- Collaborate with leadership to develop our B2B brand messaging, value propositions, and general image, as well as a marketing plan to communicate those concepts.
- Lead the execution of all Marketing programs.
- Measure, monitor and report on ROI, KPIs and the effectiveness of marketing and communications actions.
- With the support of our existing design and communication teams, create blog, whitepaper, website, and sales content in alignment with the marketing plans you have created.
- Attend and organize meetups/conferences/networking events geared towards expanding our brand’s visibility.
- Help create and improve our website content while taking SEO best practices into account.
- Identify new avenues through which we can promote our services.
- Keep up to date with industry trends to ensure that our messaging stays current and relevant.
- Develop a deep knowledge about our company and services in order to identify the most impactful and creative ways to advertise our offerings.
- Conduct, or identify vendors for, target market research to gain insight into buyer personas, needs, and purchasing decision processes as well as increasing customer conversions and generating more qualified leads.
What we expect
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Proven experience as Marketing Manager or similar.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools.
- Solid experience with SEO and SEM.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player who must be highly motivated, as well as goal and service oriented.
- Conversancy in modern technologies, software architectures, and tools.
- The ability to distill complex technical concepts into approachable language.
- Interest in forging your own path and thinking broadly about problems and solutions.
Nice to have
- The more experience in the software development industry, the better.
- Having played a marketing role at a similar company in the path from 200 to 1000 employees.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply.
Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our software development company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.