You will help grow our business by identifying and researching new business opportunities, establishing relationships with potential new clients, and coordinating with our Operations and Sales teams to shepherd leads through our sales process to closure.
You will be empowered to work with management to help define our outbound and top-of-funnel sales processes and work across functional groups within the company to ensure smooth integration with our existing lower-funnel sales processes.
What you will do
- Aid in the development of our outbound and top-of-funnel sales processes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and help build Moove It’s US presence by establishing personal networks, participating in professional groups, and attending or organizing events.
- Research potential leads in our target verticals: EdTech, HealthTech, and FinTech.
- Follow up with those leads via phone, email, and in-person meetings to bring them into our sales funnel.
- Provide those leads with high-level recommendations and develop a rapport to bring them further into the funnel.
- Work with the Operations and Sales teams to develop a cohesive sales process for the company.
- Work with our Communication and Marketing teams to create the necessary materials for your duties.
What we expect
- At least 5 years of experience working in the consulting industry.
- Someone with a developed contact sphere in the region and a demonstrated ability to serve customers in the region.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
- Willingness to travel occasionally based on client and business needs.
- Experience communicating directly with C-suite contacts.
Nice to have
- The more experience in the technology industry, the better.
- Experience working for clients in the following industries: EdTech, HealthTech, and FinTech.
- Experience playing a key sales role at a similar company on the path from 200 to 1000 employees.
You don't have to meet all requirements to be able to apply.
Apply if you think you are a good fit and we will take it from there.
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.